Beer is one of the oldest and widely consumed type of alcoholic beverage that people used to drink with certain meals, especially in Europe and North America. Beer abounds in great amount of vitamin B and protein in relation to wine while they share the same antioxidant content.
It’s hops, the major component of beer that is an important source of flavonoids, powerful antioxidants. Beer is rich in certain minerals that are very important for various metabolic processes in your body.
If you consume beer in moderate doses, it will provide many health benefits for your body and will boost your health.
1. Beer protects the kidneys and keep them healthy. It is a highly beneficial beverage for your kidneys because a bottle of beer can reduce the risk of kidney stones by 40%.
2. It is high in fiber which will help you reduce the LDL cholesterol or the bad one.
3. Beer can boost your levels of vitamin B. The experts point out that it contains several B vitamins such as vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12. They also claim that those people who drink beer have 30% higher level of vitamin B6 than those who do not. These levels are twice as high as those of people who drink wine. Beer is also a potent source of vitamin B12.
4. Beer strengthens your bones. The high levels of silicon improve and strengthens the density of the bones.
5. Beer is an excellent cure for insomnia due to the nicotinic and lactoflavin acid which improve and promote the quality of sleep.
6. Beer is a very beneficial beverage because it reduces the risk of heart attack. The experts claim that people who drink beer have 40-60% reduced risk of heart attack than those that do not drink beer.
7. It provides a strong protection from blood clots. It prevents the onset of blood clots due to its highly beneficial properties.
8. According to the experts, the beer is a great memory booster. A recent study has pointed out that those who drink beer have minor chances of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia in contrast to those that do not.
9. Beer will also help you fight stress. Experts from the University of Montreal have found that 2 glasses of beer per day can reduce the level of anxiety and work-related stress.
10. It makes the skin looks more beautiful and youthful. So, ladies take some beer in the very moment. This is because of the vitamins in beer that can regenerate and revitalize the skin thus positively affecting the pigmentation. Your skin will be suppler, smoother and shinier.