To reduce abdominal fat, not only should you be eating a balanced diet, you’ll also need to do some targeted exercises, which will increase in length and intensity as you progress.
Most people are aware of the fact that abdominal fat is really difficult to eliminate and requires a lot of effort.
Unfortunately, the abdomen easily shows the excess fat that accumulates as a result of a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits.
Because everyone wants to look fit and healthy, there are many different ways you can slim down to your desired weight.
However, many people fail in their efforts for a flat stomach because it takes more than a good diet and slimming creams.
Physical exercise is absolutely essential.
This habit is key not only for burning more calories, but also for toning and strengthening the muscles in the area.
We’ve all heard the excuse of not having time to go to the gym, so this time we wanted to share the 6 best exercises to blast abdominal fat that you can do at home.
Crunches tone the abdomen and fight fat deposits around your waistline.
- Lie down on your back on a yoga mat and bend your knees.
- Put your hands behind your head and lift your body about 40° off the floor while controlling your breathing.
- Do 20-30 reps without stopping. Rest for 30 seconds and continue. Complete 3 sets.
- When you feel you need more resistance, increase the number of sets you do to five.
Laterals are great for burning abdominal fat. These will test your strength and will require more concentration.
- Lie down on your side with your legs outstretched.
- With one hand flat on the ground and your other arm bent bent to form a triangle with your head.
- Do a lateral raise, trying to touch your waist with your elbow.
- Do 8-30 reps, rest for 30 seconds.
- Complete 3 sets.
- Turn over and repeat with other side.
Planks are resistance exercises that work almost all the muscles in the body.
When done correctly, this exercise strengthens the lower back, the glutes, legs and abdomen.
- Lie face down on a yoga mat and place your forearms on the ground and lift your body from the tips of your toes.
- Your back should be straight, shoulders above the elbows, and buttocks slightly raised.
- Hold this position for 30-40 seconds, rest and repeat three times.
- As above, try doing these exercises every day while gradually increasing your endurance time to a minute or two.
4. Lateral leg raises
This exercise focuses on the abdomen, legs and buttocks.Try to do them smoothly and gradually increase their intensity.
- Lie on your left side, support you head with your forearm and bend your knees to a 90° angle.
- Lift your hip and raise your right leg, careful to avoid overstretching.
- Without lowering your leg, let your hip rest on the floor for a few seconds.
- Do 12 reps, then switch sides.
5. “V” crunches
This is one of many variations on crunches. This interesting exercise will test both your balance and physical strength.
- Sit on the ground with your arms at your sides. Lift your legs as you straighten your torso and lean back.
- Your body will make a “V” that will require you to hold your arms forward to keep your balance.
- Bend your elbows at a 90° angle and begin moving your arms back and forth as you try to hold the position.
- Try to do this for at least 40-60 seconds.
6. Classic crunches
Classic crunches are a great way to work your stomach.They tone, firm and shrink your waist line.
- Lie on a yoga mat, bend your knees and place your hands behind your head.
- Without lifting your feet or buttocks, raise your torso as if you wanted to touch your knees.
- Do 20 reps, rest and complete 3 sets.
Remember that there is no miracle routine or habit to lose belly fat.This goal requires sacrifice, discipline and a lot of determination.