Gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluid that can form in your gallbladder, a small organ located under the liver. You might not even know you have them until they block a bile duct, causing pain that you need to get treated right away.
The main function of the gallbladder is storage of the bile which is a combination of fat, cholesterol, and liquids. The bile delivers itself in the small intestines where it decomposes the fats from the food. In this way, the blood can easily absorb the nutrients and vitamins.
Gallstones range in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. There are two types of gallstones including cholesterol stones (the most common kind) and pigment stones.
You might not notice anything, or even know you have gallstones. However, if you do get symptoms, they usually include:
- Pain in your upper belly and upper back that can last for several hours
- Digestive problems, including indigestion, bloating, heartburn, and gas.
Gallstone pain may last several minutes to a few hours.
Gallstones are a very common condition. People who experience symptoms from their gallstones usually require gallbladder removal surgery. Gallstones that don’t cause any signs and symptoms typically don’t need treatment.
The following natural treatment has provided excellent results in removing the gallstones in many people. It was invented by Dr. Lai Chiu Nan, from China.
These gallstones or stones cause pain, jaundice, and even cancer. Dr. Lai states that cancer is not the first disease that appears and also says that, in general, there are many other problems that can lead to cancer.
One of the many symptoms of gallstones is the feeling of heaviness. You feel as you are not able to digest the food. In some more serious cases, you may feel some pain the liver.
For a natural elimination of the gallstones, Dr. Nan suggests the following method:
- Drink 4 glasses of apple juice, 5 days or 4-5 apples a day. During these days, eat regularly and normally. The apple juice will make the gallstones smoother.
- You mustn’t have dinner on the sixth day.
- The same day, at 6 p.m. put a teaspoon of magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) in a glass of lukewarm water and at 8 p.m. repeat the same.
- At 10 p.m. take half a cup of olive oil with half a cup of organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed. Stir and drink. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitates this step.
- The next morning in your stool you will see green stones.