When you blood sugar is abnormally high it is usually as a result of an ailment known as diabetes.
Diabetes comes in two forms, namely:
- Type I Diabetes
- Type II Diabetes
In type I diabetes the body’s insulin production is adversely affected as the immune system attacks the cells responsible for generating insulin which is the chemical that regulates blood sugar levels.
Type II diabetes is however more predominant than type I diabetes, pregnant women can also experience what is known as gestational diabetes when their body has a very high blood sugar level and is not capable of generating sufficient amounts of insulin to regulate the blood sugar level.
You can regulate your blood sugar level with a completely natural recipe that can be made in your home using simple, easy to obtain ingredients.
Here’s what you need:
- Organic carrots – 2
- Celery stalks – 2
- Spinach – 3 handful
- Organic green apple – 1
How To Prepare The Recipe
- The first thing is to properly rinse the celery stalks, spinach, carrots and green apple.
- Peel off the outer skin of the green apple and carrots and slice them into pieces.
- Throw away the apple seeds and then blend the chopped carrots and apple along with the spinach and celery stalks using a blender.
- Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- You should consume this drink every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach in order to regulate your blood sugar level.
Note: This recipe is also known to regulate blood pressure as well.
The Health Benefits Of The Ingredients In This Recipe
- With the organic green apple you enrich your body with sufficient amounts of malic acid which is known to help the body regulate its blood glucose level.
- The carrots are rich in beta-carotene which is great for improving your eyesight and also carrots help to keep your blood sugar at a regulated level.
- You enrich tour body with calcium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin A and C when you add spinach to this amazing drink.
- With the celery stalks you also boost your daily requirements of magnesium and potassium. These minerals help to regulate your blood pressure as well.
Consuming this recipe on a daily basis particularly in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach will help regulate your blood glucose level.